LIST OF TRAITORS
Over the weekend, we came four votes away from the United States Senate giving our Constitutional rights over to the United Nations. In a 53-46 vote, the senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.
The Statement of Purpose from the bill read:
To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.
The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S., and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry on all private guns and ammo.
Astonishingly, 46 of our United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.
Here are the 46 senators that voted to give your rights to the U.N. Notice that ALL are either Democrat or “Independent.”
People this needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take our guns. They need to lose the election. We have been betrayed.
Disclaimer:This site is for edutainment purposes only. Although this site is named Redneck Mormon, nothing on the site should be considered to be the doctrine, teaching, or viewpoint of the LDS church.
Patriot Post PostsI decided to Post from the Patriot Post, Gary Bauer, and others, when I receive them. They explain things much better, and in more depth, than I ever could. I encourage you to subscribe to their newsletters. Don't worry, I will still post those things I think the American people need to think of; and my thoughts as well.
- The Dollar Bounces Back
- Nobel Calling: A Painless Way to Triple Your Retirement Income
- Media Begging Us For Conspiracy Theories on Las Vegas
- Power and Hypocrisy in Tinsel Town and the Media
- Global Events, Trump Rhetoric Boost Defense ETF
- A Top Mutual Fund Manager’s #1 Contrarian Bet on Florida Real Estate
- Taking the Global Reflation Trade to Task
- Whipsawed by Economic Surprises
- Stockholm Calling: How High Can Stocks Go?
- What to Do in an Active-Shooter Situation