“Let each citizen remember at the moment he is offering his vote that he is not making a present or a compliment to please an individual — or at least that he ought not so to do; but that he is executing one of the most solemn trusts in human society for which he is accountable to God and his country.” –Samuel Adams, in the Boston Gazette, 1781
Disclaimer:This site is for edutainment purposes only. Although this site is named Redneck Mormon, nothing on the site should be considered to be the doctrine, teaching, or viewpoint of the LDS church.
Patriot Post PostsI decided to Post from the Patriot Post, Gary Bauer, and others, when I receive them. They explain things much better, and in more depth, than I ever could. I encourage you to subscribe to their newsletters. Don't worry, I will still post those things I think the American people need to think of; and my thoughts as well.
- E-commerce Adds to Appeal of Ulta Beauty
- Looking for Bargains in Bullish Sectors
- Why Great Companies May Not Be Great Stocks
- Meanwhile, 10 Miles From The White House…
- ‘Paving for Pizza’: A Free-Market Ideal
- Invest in Value with This Fund
- Apple Innovates and Ascends toward $1 Trillion Market Cap
- Generating Rising Income in a Rising-Rate Market
- The ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’ Debate: The Poor Dad is Winning!
- I Have a Dream … About Gay Wedding Cakes