“Let each citizen remember at the moment he is offering his vote that he is not making a present or a compliment to please an individual — or at least that he ought not so to do; but that he is executing one of the most solemn trusts in human society for which he is accountable to God and his country.” –Samuel Adams, in the Boston Gazette, 1781
Disclaimer:This site is for edutainment purposes only. Although this site is named Redneck Mormon, nothing on the site should be considered to be the doctrine, teaching, or viewpoint of the LDS church.
Patriot Post PostsI decided to Post from the Patriot Post, Gary Bauer, and others, when I receive them. They explain things much better, and in more depth, than I ever could. I encourage you to subscribe to their newsletters. Don't worry, I will still post those things I think the American people need to think of; and my thoughts as well.
- Global Investing Giant Jim Rogers Warns of Cyclical Downturn ‘Soon’
- Pretty White Australian Girls’ Lives Matter
- Banking Fund Offers Sector Diversification
- Sitting Between Investing’s Doom and Gloom
- The Big Debate at FreedomFest: Is Success Due to Luck or Skill?
- Steve Forbes Discloses Key Crossroads of His Media Company’s 100-Year History, Judges ‘Pitch Tank’
- Trading the Bulls, Bears and Greyhounds
- Steve Forbes, Jim Rogers Headline FreedomFest Speakers Who Warn of Risks
- Why Can’t Republicans Win on Capitol Hill?
- Will Jamie Dimon’s Rant Create Another Tea Party Movement?