“Let each citizen remember at the moment he is offering his vote that he is not making a present or a compliment to please an individual — or at least that he ought not so to do; but that he is executing one of the most solemn trusts in human society for which he is accountable to God and his country.” –Samuel Adams, in the Boston Gazette, 1781
Disclaimer:This site is for edutainment purposes only. Although this site is named Redneck Mormon, nothing on the site should be considered to be the doctrine, teaching, or viewpoint of the LDS church.
Patriot Post PostsI decided to Post from the Patriot Post, Gary Bauer, and others, when I receive them. They explain things much better, and in more depth, than I ever could. I encourage you to subscribe to their newsletters. Don't worry, I will still post those things I think the American people need to think of; and my thoughts as well.
- The Dollar Bounces Back
- Nobel Calling: A Painless Way to Triple Your Retirement Income
- Media Begging Us For Conspiracy Theories on Las Vegas
- Power and Hypocrisy in Tinsel Town and the Media
- Global Events, Trump Rhetoric Boost Defense ETF
- A Top Mutual Fund Manager’s #1 Contrarian Bet on Florida Real Estate
- Taking the Global Reflation Trade to Task
- Whipsawed by Economic Surprises
- Stockholm Calling: How High Can Stocks Go?
- What to Do in an Active-Shooter Situation