Disclaimer:This site is for edutainment purposes only. Although this site is named Redneck Mormon, nothing on the site should be considered to be the doctrine, teaching, or viewpoint of the LDS church.
Patriot Post PostsI decided to Post from the Patriot Post, Gary Bauer, and others, when I receive them. They explain things much better, and in more depth, than I ever could. I encourage you to subscribe to their newsletters. Don't worry, I will still post those things I think the American people need to think of; and my thoughts as well.
- Make America Less Great: Support Ethanol Subsidies
- Wholly Cow! Jeff Bezos Joins John Mackey in Creating a Whole New Brand of Capitalism
- Big Data Shoots for Big Future Returns
- ETFs and the Music of the Markets, Part III
- What Sir John Templeton Would Say About Today’s Stock Market
- Mid-Year Market Gut Check
- Should We Label Opponents “Leftists” or “Rightists”?!
- Adam Smith under Attack, Long Live Free Markets!
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Fund Excels
- The “Resistance” Goes Live-Fire
Category Archives: Stupid People
This is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read. His references to past history are accurate and clear. Not long, easy to understand, and well worth the read. The author of this … Continue reading
The Shoe Bomber was a MuslimThe Beltway Snipers were MuslimsThe Fort Hood Shooter was a MuslimThe Underwear Bomber was a MuslimThe U.S.S. Cole Bombers were MuslimsThe Madrid Train Bombers were MuslimsThe Bali Nightclub Bombers were MuslimsThe London Subway Bombers were … Continue reading
MAYOR REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK FROM SCHOOL CANTEEN MENU… EXPLAINS WHY Muslim parents demanded the abolition of pork in all the school canteensof a Montreal suburb. The mayor of the Montreal suburb of Dorval, has refused, and the townclerk sent … Continue reading
I Still Think Obama Will Fabricate A National Emergency To Suspend Elections And Stay In Office. But Let Us Look At Hillary …
Many people who may vote in the Democrat primary election, if there is one, and the general election in 2016, have no real knowledge of Mrs. Clinton or her accomplishments. As a public service, I thought I would provide some … Continue reading